Maundy Thursday - Easter Week 5 Minute Family Devotional
Thursday of Easter Week is known as Maundy Thursday, and it marks Jesus celebrating the Last Supper with his disciples. Learn about the history of communion and why we still participate in it with this JellyTelly 5 Minute Family Devotional. Stream the entire Easter Week Devotional series on Jellytelly.
Not a Jellytelly member? Sign up to receive your first week free and get instant access to the full devotional series plus more Christian kids shows and devotionals!
Looking for additional resources to share during your devotional time? Here are a few ideas we've pulled together:
1. Read the Bible story here: Luke 22:7-20
2. Share these additional discussion questions:
- Jesus was celebrating Passover, a Jewish celebration of God saving his people, with his disciples. Throughout the Bible and throughout Church history, God’s people gathered to celebrate his faithfulness over meals. What are some times we do that together today?
- We remember Jesus’ words at the Last Supper every time we take communion. Talk about what you do when you take communion and what you remember about Jesus.
3. Download this free Last Supper Coloring Page here.